FaceStream AICONTACT is now PATENT PENDING
1. Download and Install Snap Camera for MacOS or Windows (you may need permission from your corporate IT department): https://snapcamera.snapchat.com/download/
NOTICE: Snap no longer supports Snap Camera, so you'll need to download a previous version. Just do a google search to find one that works for your setup.
Another workaround cab be found here: https://github.com/jaku/SnapCameraPreservation
2. Launch Snap Camera, and in the SEARCH bar, enter the Snap code we sent you. If you haven't received a code or it doesn't work, make sure your subscription is active or subscribe via the "PRICING" tab above, or let us know: contact@AICONTACT.AI
3. Select AICONTACT as your Snap filter, and save it as a "Favorite" by selecting the star icon so it will be easy to find the next time.
4. Use the color slider to select an eye color. You will have to do this each time for now (we are working on remembering your settings, thanks for your patience while we make improvements).
5. Adjust your real-world lighting to be reasonably bright. This will also help your resolution quality.
6. Use the brightness slider to help your virtual eyes match your ambient lighting; not too bright or dark relative to your face and background.
7. Launch your videoconferencing platform of choice (Zoom, Teams, Meet, etc.)
8. In the Settings or Preferences menu of your videoconferencing software, select "Snap Camera" as the video source.
9. Move your head around to become familiar with the range within which AICONTACT operates optimally. Make sure your webcam is not positioned below your chin or above your eyebrows, or too far to either side, and try not to let anything move between your face and the camera, such as strands of hair, your hands, or pets. Cats tend to be the worst interlopers. Additionally, limit any sudden, dramatic movements as the tracking software will have trouble keeping up.
MacOS and Windows (2015 and newer)
iOS and Android are not supported at this time
AICONTACT has built in sliders to let you adjust the brightness of your eyes to match your ambient lighting. As long as your webcam is capable of at least 720p resolution and your environment isn't too dark, AICONTACT will work. However, for best results, we recommend you use a high-quality webcam capable of 1080p streaming and make sure you are in a well-lit environment (not too bright, either).
1. Don't place your webcam too high (above your eyebrows) or too low (below your chin), as that will limit AICONTACT's ability to realistically re-draw your eyes towards camera; you will look sleepy if the camera is too high and wide-eyed if it's too low. Similarly, don't tilt your head too far back or down; there is a sweet spot of movement that AICONTACT looks great within, but turning your head too far left, right, up or down obviously makes it impossible to make realistic eye contact, and the effect will be ruined. Test it out the first time you use it and be conscious of the limits before using AICONTACT in important meetings.
2. Try not to rub or cover your eyes. Anything getting between the camera and your eyes will force the software to look for your missing eyes and that can cause some strange glitches to appear. That includes hairstyles that cover one or both eyes, and even gestures like brushing loose strands of hair out of your eyes, taking glasses on and off, etc. Definitely don't play peek-a-boo while using AICONTACT unless you want to terrify the child.
1. Manual override button to make or break eye contact when and for the amount of time you choose
2. Counter to let you know how much more eye contact you made more than usual.
3. Slow Gaze - slows and smooths out your eye movements, reducing darting, for an even more confident and enticing look.
4. Hypnotic pulse - Subtle effect to help calm and gently entrance your audience.
Yes! We will pay you $5 for every person you refer who buys an annual membership.
While we can only speculate at the workings of Apple's and NVIDIA's eye contact solution, what we have seen from footage on the internet of both systems in action indicates that while both use very advanced software and hardware to make the user's eyes very realistic, they have utterly neglected in the job of making them move like HUMAN eyes; their solution makes you stare into camera like a psychopath, whereas AICONTACT gives you the perfect combination of making and breaking eye contact for maximum empathetic impact. AICONTACT is working on improving the realism level of the AR eyes, but even now 80% of our tests on unsuspecting Zoom call participants did not notice anything out of the ordinary even while an AICONTACT user spent the entire call with our AR eyes on. Additionally, AICONTACT can be used by nearly any laptop or desktop made in the last decade, Apple, NVIDIA, and Microsoft's solution only works on their most advanced computers, tablets, and phones. AICONTACT works and is available to many more people, and as we build better and better versions, we hope to become the preferred gaze-alignment solution by the rest of the world.
We love hearing from you, just click the button and we'll respond within 48 business hours.